1. These necklaces remind me of friendship bracelets....on acid at a jam band concert. Pretty awesome.
2. Marimekko everything. Spent a lot of time playing and eating in the Swedish neighborhood of Andersonville on my last trip to Chicago, and now I've got Scandinavian on the brain.
3. Seems I'm a bit behind, I've seen images from the Brick House around for a few months now....but I just discovered their source. Everything in the home cost under $100. How did they do it?!
4. These lovely photos from Cartagena have me dreaming of a South American vacation.
5. I literally want everything in this store.
6. Paintings by Katherine Sandoz. I'm obsessed with colors, and she's got lots of 'em.