10.20.2011

Photojournal: La Rioja, Part I


A year ago, my then-fiance and I bought a camera with the intention of getting good enough at photography in one year to be able to return from our honeymoon with beautiful photos from Spain. We practiced a lot, learned a lot, and took some pretty bad photos, but in the end, I feel we've met our goal: although still solidly amateurs at the craft, we came away from our 10 day trip with several photos that I know we'll keep for a lifetime. I'm dividing our photojournal by region, starting with La Rioja, the first stop on our trip. The wine country in La Rioja certainly gave us some good material: in addition to it being harvest time for the vineyards, the open, rocky landscape and medieval hilltop towns were a feast for the eyes. I hope you enjoy these snapshots from our trip! Stay tuned for San Sebastian and Barcelona.

No comments:

Post a Comment